OOP_When pokemon go bad OOP_When pokemon go bad

not for the flash

1 point for flash, and 9 points for street fighter theme music :D

Giantsockmonster responds:

Thanks, i like it too

Bullseye. Bullseye.

FUCKERS!

make more please.

Hendertaker responds:

hahaha i always use that expresion x).

Armada - Hide And Seek Armada - Hide And Seek

FUNNY SHIT!

I liked it. made me smile when the alien got shot in the head. MAKE MORE!

Devils-Dog responds:

Will do. I'm a bit sad at the Out of 5 score. It seems when I just threw random crap together and did bad voice acting, I got a higher score than when I actually plan it and put effort into it.
I'm glad you liked it though, don't forget to recommend this for the Clay collection.

Seven's Second Adventure Seven's Second Adventure

ha ha ha

to add more spice to ur game; have little turds fall out of the butts when people move around and make them french people.

Magical-Zorse responds:

lol, that's messed up

Dragon Boy Dragon Boy

slow

Please add an option into this game to lower the graphics or somthing. My computer lags. I got a 2.6 GHz PC with an Nvidia 6800 GT.

Problem like this with anyone else?

Egg Controller Egg Controller

its ok at best...

add more, here are some suggestions:
- quality sound effects
- force sonic to cut, punch, kill or mutilate himself in some way :D
- Simply just add MORE!

VA Radio! Episode 9 VA Radio! Episode 9

poo

alot of static. it isnt good. buy better recording equipment. and did I mention it isnt any good?

JaShinYa responds:

Hmm... didn't hear any static then or now... The guest host didn't have as good of a mic as we did, but that's what happens when you have guests... though his mic wasn't even that bad... hmm....

Thanks for the zero bomb though?

Cold World Part 1 Cold World Part 1

ITS SUCKS, But you have potential!

Fuck garry! Rap about some one that every one knows. It would help you relate to all your listeners. Stop raping yourself and this genre rapping about some one; no one cares about.

Put this advice in there and keep it in mind when you write lyrics:

Focus on the rythm
And balance out your EQ; voice was loud and irratating on some parts.
Go for somthing positive in the song; a counter balance of good and evil.

Dr. Claw Dr. Claw

ha ha ha ha

First off you get one star and only one review coz its made me laugh even tho it is utter garbage. Your mic isnt that good, sounds like your doing it with a very very cheap headset.
Know this, All you need is ten dollars for a decent mic.

You should take my advice
ok?
uh oh yea!

Coop responds:

Well, this was done with no sound effects whatsoever and in one single take.

I've got a new mic on order, so that should clear it up - we're not talking a cheap $10 one, we're talking one of the better ones, that I'll be happy to use to produce finer quality submissions. I'm looking forward to the Xmas break, because I'll be submitting audio that will blow your 'music' out of the water.